Wednesday, April 21, 2010

still failing...






















first off...I totally forgot what the name of my blog was!! Then couldn't remember my password....






its been awhile.....






Just got home from a trip to Weippe, ID to my Aunt Bessie Snyder's Funeral...took mom and we had an awesome time...lots of laughs....I will never forget her comment on our way home...."Well Molly, I'm glad you took me...I doubt that I will ever be back to Weipee again"......that kinda made me sad....but I too, am happy that she got to go and I got to take her.....






I will add pics that I took and will work really hard @ keeping more updated here....

2 comments:

  1. Those are some awesome pictures! Sorry to hear about your aunt, but glad you had a good time with your mom. More memories for the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Molly :)

    Lovely pictures! As you can tell by my blog and FB..I love photography!!!! I am such a nut, it jusdt dawned on me that you must have a blog too!..duh!!!!..I will be come a follower :) and stop by and leave a comment once in a while ..Have a wonderufl evening..

    ReplyDelete