Sunday, July 31, 2011

July 31, 2011

still not doing well when it comes to staying updated with my blog....ugggg.....
Will try to update better....
Its Sunday....Almost August...seems like Summer just got here....and now its already winding down....
I went to Boise, ID on Friday to spend the night with Marissa & Zach & the kids in their new RV...they took it over & stayed in a KOA Campground that is real close to Roaring Springs Water Park so they spent most of their time there...I went with them to the park...it was fun watching the kids have so much fun in the water!! Then I came home Saturday....My oldest sister Colleen flew in to Boise from Oklahoma for a visit, so she rented a car and we traveled together back to John Day...the dinner to my mom's (it was a FEAST to say the least)....
No big plans today...laundry, chillaxin.....thats it.......
Hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment